Let's face it, store-bought teeth whitening strips and moldable trays are hard to use, messy and deliver poor results. Whitening your teeth at the dentist is expensive and takes hours.
With the AuraGlow Deluxe Home Teeth Whitening System, you can get noticeable results after 1 treatment in just 30 minutes per day, with no sensitivity. Once you experience our whitening system, you'll never go back to store-bought brands or unpleasant dentist visits.
- Teeth whitening light accelerates the whitening gel process to break down stains on the teeth and whiten faster.
- Light contains 5 powerful LED bulbs and has a built-in 10 minute timer with beeper, so you can easily keep track of your whitening session time.
- Includes (2) whitening gel syringes containing 35% carbamide peroxide and a total of 20 whitening treatments.
- Our duplex tray fits any mouth, requires no molding and allows you to whiten the top and bottom teeth at the same time comfortably.
- Use once a day for 30 minutes and remove stains from coffee, wine, soda, tea, smoking and more.
- See visible results and whiter teeth after just 1 teeth whitening treatment with this system. Repeat for 7-10 days or until desired whitening results are achieved.
- Also includes mouth tray storage case and detailed instructions.
Real Customers, Real Results
Before and after photos from our customers using the AuraGlow Deluxe Home Teeth Whitening System.
- LED Glow Activation Light (batteries included)
- (2x) 5ML Whitening Gel Syringes (mint flavored)
- Duplex Mouth Tray
- Tray Retainer Case
- Detailed Instructions
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and dedicated customer support
Step-By-Step Deluxe System Instructions
1. PRIOR TO TREATMENT
For your first use, open the back of the LED light and remove the plastic tab in-between the batteries. Rinse the mouth tray with warm water and attach it to the LED light. When ready, brush, floss and dry your teeth.
2. APPLYING THE GEL TO THE MOUTH TRAY
Remove the cap from the gel syringe and twist on the syringe tip included in your kit. Fill the inner front surface of the mouth tray on both the top and bottom with 0.3 - 0.5 ML or less of gel. Recap the syringe for your next treatment until empty.
TIP: Less gel is more when whitening. Using more gel than necessary will not increase the whitening process, but rather waste your gel.
3. INSERTING THE LIGHT TRAY INTO YOUR MOUTH
Insert the light with tray into your mouth and over your teeth. Place the tray firmly against your front teeth and wipe any excess gel that may seep over the brim of the tray onto your gums.
4. WEARING TIME
Press the power button to turn on the light and begin whitening your teeth. We recommend wearing the tray for 30 minutes, for best results. The light turns off and beeps in 10 minute intervals for your convenience, so you can easily keep track of time or conduct shorter whitening sessions.
If sensitivity or irritation occurs during whitening, we recommend waiting 24 hours between treatments and whitening for a shorter period of time with less gel. Please note, sensitivity is not permanent and only last a short period of time if it does occur.
TIP: Whiten up to 30 minutes consecutively for 7-10 days until optimal results are achieved. Shorter sessions of 10 minutes are recommended for maintenance and those with sensitivity.
5. AFTER WHITENING
Remove the mouth tray and rinse your mouth with warm water. If necessary, brush your teeth and the mouth tray to remove excess gel. Separate the light from the tray and store it in the tray case until next use. Store the gel syringe in a cool, dry place.
TIP: After whitening, your teeth will be temporarily more porous, making them easier to stain. To prevent discoloring of your newly whitened smile, avoid smoking or consuming food and beverages for 1 hour. We recommend whitening your teeth at night before you go to bed.
After whitening for 7-10 days consecutively, we recommend waiting 2-4 weeks before using the system again. However, a person can safely whiten their teeth as necessary when needed.